Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm Back! Or am I?

Well... its been almost a year since my last post... I suppose it was down to plain intense indulgence at the start, and it slowly faded away... this whole blog thingy, that is. "No time! No time!" was the excuse. Well, i have all the time in the world now, which means... More randomness. A little something to potential readers(if there is gonna be any)... The blogs will contain more stories and reviews... There might be stories about my life, reviews on tv shows or movies and even football matches. So sit back and relax...

What i need now is just a direction for this upcoming holidays. First up, to find a job. $$$ makes the world go round they say. Which is true to a certain extent. But well, thats another tale for another time coz some people would go for happiness, some for money, yadda yadda... we heard all that before. With money comes clothes and with clothes comes happiness. For me at least... Which brings me to the topic of eBay. Hidden treasures lie beneath the eBay sea, which make me sound like a pirate. It aint easy to find the right thing on ebay. Sometimes the tee-shirt is nice but it doesnt come in the right size. Sometimes its the right size but the colour is so wrong. And most of the time, you'll be outbidded. Its a really sad case. But hey... doesnt hurt to try rite? Credit to Mr Grunge for the introduction to eBay.

Next up on the agenda is a well deserved holiday. Which also means more $$$. See... i told you money makes the world go round. Without money, u cant go places. Micheal Scofield and the other dudes from the famous Fox River 8 went to great lengths to unearth DB Coopers 5million. Would you do the same too? I digress but Prison Break rocks my socks. I have to admit, it is better than Heroes. The thing about Prison Break, you get heart attacks watching it. Heroes on the other hand, makes u more curious. You want to know how this character develops. So which would u choose? Suspense or Curiousity? They say, Curiousity Killed The Cat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home