Saturday, July 15, 2006

First and foremost...

This is the first blog entry ever... Decided to give blogging a try and this is the reason why:

Nothing to do at work and because of that I simply resorted to surfing the net all day at work (its been 3 days at Goodrich Aerostructures already and still no work for me). Stumbled upon some friends' blogs and eventually ended up reading most of their entries(entries even dating back to May 2005... that was how bored i was). I must say, I was drawn to their lives like how i was drawn to Days of Our Lives back in 2002 and the Bold & The Beautiful. Have to admit that actual true to life accounts may not be as sensationalised as soap operas but pretty good reads nontheless... Hence my INAUGRAL BLOGGING DEBUT!!

Well... its been already a week at Goodrich and i have to say that things are starting to kick off after a relatively slow start. Went to the esplanade yesterday for Baybeats 2006. Caught Tiramisu, Love Me Butch and stayed till the end for Poptart. Will post the pictures soon. Can't wait for Plainsunset later. Its definitely time to re-live the good old punk rock days. Been waiting for this moment for years... Plainsunset being my favourite and most influential local band ever. They started it all for me back in 1999. Its been 7 years... I'm older and wiser... Hehe... Not sure about the wiser part though. Been listening to their tunes lately to get me back in the mood... Feeling nostalgic already... See you guys there!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Boltzmann said...

chey chey chey... dier dah ader blog lah... brutal siak...

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Kotak said...

To anonymous, thanks for the comments... will try my utmost best to update it regularly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home